We had our paint schedule drawn up by Ferrari Interiors.
Bernadette there was of great assistance in helping us figure out the main colors.
- Dulux Limed White - main color on the Ceilings and Walls
- Feature wall color was Dulux Carriage & Dulux Camel Train
- Pink feature wall in our daughter's bedroom (Bristol Sandblast)
- A slight beige was used in some rooms that needed it (where the limed white created too much contrast).
- Quarter strength Dulux Royal Beige to blend with the Pink.
- Half Dulux Royal Beige in the wardrobes to blend with the limed oak.
- Floorboards are american oak stained mocha/mink
- All timber work is stained with Sikkens Cetol HLS20 and Filter 7 (ebony)